NaviPartner Kobenhavn is based in Copenhagen, Denmark. NaviPartner is the 9th largest Microsoft Dynamics NAV Partner in the world out of around 4.000 partners. We are Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and became Microsoft Partner of the years 2007 and 2008. We are a young, ambitious, development company that provides Point Of Sales’ solutions, Web Transaction Platforms, and Hosting Services to the retail industry in Europe. NaviPartner provides its employees a professional work environment, top motivated and friendly colleagues.
NaviPartner invites you to join our team in Belgrade office as a full time
for the international market.
We are looking for a talented Web Designer who has an eye for clean and artful design. The ideal candidate should possess superior user interface design skills especially for e-commerce websites.
- Creating web site designs
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Create wireframes, storyboards and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Passion for web technologies and trends.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Self-discipline in delivering tasks in a timely manner with deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; fluent English language skills.
Plus Skills, a benefit, but not a requirement.
- Experience with Magento or other e-commerce platforms.
REQUIREMENTS – PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL
- Proven Web Design experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work successfully both autonomously and as part of a team environment
- Well presented, driven and can think on your feet!
If you enjoy a challenging and innovative work environment - then we need you at NaviPartner and please send your CV.