Do you have knowledge
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments.Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
About your Role
As a Web Developer in our Development CASD team, you will participate in development of awarded Asseco web software solution for document management. You will analyse business requirements and translate them into technical specifications. In addition, you will provide support and handle issues, and be engaged in innovation.
Location: Kragujevac or Belgrade
- You have 2+ years of experience in software development
- You have knowledge of the .NET framework and C#, as well as relational databases and SQL.
- You have experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework and at least one JS framework.
- Ideally you have experience with DMS and BPM platforms, source control, unit testing, UML diagraming.
- You are fluent in English
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems.
- You are a good team-player
- You are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor to help you develop technical skills in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
- When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please contact our HR department.
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.