We are looking for:
Novi Sad, Belgrade
Who are we?
CCBill SRB and its parent CCBill form a part of CWIE LLC based in Phoenix Arizona. In addition to CCBill, another brand – phoenixNAP – operates within the same ownership group. CCBill handles online payment processing services and affiliate marketing solutions, whereas PhoenixNAP offers IT infrastructure services that include cloud services, bare metal servers, colocation, and other IaaS solutions. We’ve been operating in the USA since 1998 and have satellite offices in Malta, the Netherlands and Novi Sad, Serbia.
We operate out of data centers in Phoenix, Ashburn, Atlanta, and Amsterdam with more than 1000 network devices and maintain 5000 servers across all locations and deployment of 100,000+ in systems over the last 3 years. Our enterprise systems and infrastructure spread across 3 locations to ensure high availability, disaster recovery and redundancy. We comply strictly within PCI DSS standards and are accredited twice yearly.
Our company is a global IT services provider offering progressive Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions from locations worldwide. Our bare metal server, cloud, hardware leasing and colocation options are built to meet the evolving technology demands businesses require without sacrificing performance.
One of the great things about working with our company, besides the enterprise level systems, is the ability to use the latest cutting edge technologies and work alongside a talented, creative and professional team.
The ideal candidate must be highly creative and energetic with plenty of ideas, actively searching for new opportunities and solutions and able to create and execute critical front-end website initiatives with compelling, contemporary designs, functionality and usability in order to drive continued success and conversions through web tactics.
- Position is full time and will require a minimum of 40 hours per week of work
- Working hours are Monday to Wednesday from 12 to 8 PM, Thu-Fri 9am – 5pm in order to ensure overlap with US-based Sales and Marketing teams
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develops, designs, implements and QA/tests user-driven front-end templates and creates HTML for small and large-scale website projects, interactive features, email campaigns, landing pages, and digital display banners.
- Builds, Q/A’s and tests applications and services for the Web.
- Implements and maintains effective SEO standards for brand properties.
- Maintain front-end website functionality and regularly audit front-end content.
- Executes all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off for platform development.
- Ensure that website and front-end strategies and deliverables are consistent with Brand Standards.
- Perform other marketing duties as required.
- Helps other team members with any issues they may encounter so as to maintain overall team effectiveness.
- Actively seeks to promote a healthy team environment so as to maintain and increase overall team morale and individual team members’ job satisfaction.
- Whenever needed, interacts and assists with members of other teams so as to contribute to the overall company culture.
- Carries out day-to-day communication with other teams so as to ensure that all team members are sufficiently aware of work being carried out by their colleagues.
- Keeps supervisor(s) informed about any issues that may arise.
- Establishes and maintains communication with all stakeholders so as to tackle issues or anomalies that may arise.
- Interacts with other teams to ensure that all relevant departments are up to speed on all projects.
Minimum (Necessary) Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Design or related field of equivalent experience/training.
- 4+ years applied experience working with website design and the web development lifecycle.
- Experience with e-commerce website preferred.
- MUST be able to write clean, optimized HTML outside of a WYSIWYG environment.
- Proficient with WordPress Standard and Custom template themes
- Proficient in Dreamweaver, Flash, and other typical web design applications.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (CS5) and other typical graphic design applications.
- Proficient with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills allowing the ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Proven ability to creatively solve problems and collaborate with others to find solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and do it well.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees/management.
- Ability to stay focused to ensure that projects are completed accurately and on time.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple interdepartmental tasks in a timely fashion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
What we offer:
- In addition we offer competitive salary packages and great benefits that include:
- Fruit, coffee, tea, water and soft drinks… all on the house!
- Bright, colorful offices with a view, both in Novi Sad and Belgrade.
- The ability to work with the latest cutting edge technologies.
- Introductory training
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Games room facility