Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Web and SharePoint Administrator
to work in Belgrade
Web and SharePoint Administrator is accountable for maintenance of web and SharePoint applications. He/she will monitor, control and ensure the operation of all web and SharePoint applications (Intranet, Extranet and e-customer page) run smoothly on a technical level.
- Provide 2nd level support of web platform (including various web applications, SharePoint, Intranet, Internet) with ticketing management
- Deliver service requests and ensure incidents and problems solving in timely manner
- Create and configure e-customer portals and reports; e-customer user administration
- Provide support in content management of company’s home page
- Support and administer intranet/extranet users and ensure updating content
- Create SharePoint team sites, intranet/extranet, InfoPath forms
- Administer FTP accounts (configuration, user administration)
- Create internal and external user surveys, support survey tool (e.g. Survey Gizmo) and administer the users
- Ensure system administration of tools on SharePoint
- Ensure monitoring and control of data-synchronization jobs in synchronization tool (e.g. Smart Sync)
- Maintain "black and white" list for websites (internet)
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in administration and development on SharePoint Server
- Experience with MS SQL and MySQL
- Experience with Internet Information Server
- Experience in .Net and InfoPath forms will be a plus
- Experience with Nintex Workflows would be an advantage
- Good command of English (B2 level)
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.