We are hiring a Windows Engineer at our Sombor office!
Do you like to roll up your sleeves and get your hands on Windows infrastructure? Do you live in or nearby Sombor? Then, we have the job for you!
Who are you?
Your profile: A Windows system administrator typically works on following topics:
- Monitoring checks (we have 1500+ hosts and 12000+ services by our monitoring tool)
- Performing backups of data (900+ servers are using ITAF backup services!)
- Applying operating system updates, and configuration changes.
- Installing and configuring new hardware/software
- Adding/deleting/creating/modifying user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Answering technical queries
- Responsibility for security
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the infrastructure
- Troubleshooting reported problems
- System performance tuning
- Participating in customer projects and new deliveries
You have the following capabilities:
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT or equal through experience.
- On top of your IT studies you have a passion for system engineering (really!).
- Although your focus is on servers, you have a good understanding of networking concepts (remember, the layers 2 till 7?).
- You like to work in team (yes, this is not optional).
- You take pride in getting things right first time.
- You are comfortable in English, both written and spoken (this is a must, you will communicate and read/write documentation in English).
- You have a flexible work style and are open to out-of-office hours migration work (we assume that this is not a surprise).
What will you do? You are responsible for:
- day to day monitoring of customer and internal servers
- handling incidents and problems
- performing changes and taking care of new deliveries
- creating and maintaining documentation
- support network engineers and application developers
- improving the Windows infrastructure (both internal as customer)
What can we offer you:
- A challenging, complex IT environment, build around cloud computing and other datacenter concepts.
- Exposure to lots of technically interesting stuff.
- Job security. We are looking for people who want to join the team for a long period.
- A career path: the more you put in, the more you will get out of it
- A competitive entry level wage with the opportunity to grow in proportion with your skill set, motivation and ownership that you take.
How to apply for this function:
Please fill in this online survey: http://recruitment.itaf.eu/questionnairy/index.php/342997?lang=en
Applicants who apply for this position, have to answer this questionnaire. We consider this survey as your formal application (thus not the email with your CV attached that you might have sent).
These questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea who you are.
It's important to have the right person for the right job.
And of course, it's even more important that you find a job which fits you. After this survey we will select people for a personal interview based on the output of this questionnaire.
ITAF is an IT Partner for small and medium sized businesses, large enterprises and governmental organisations. based in Belgium with offices in Belgrade, Novi Sad and Sombor offering a wide range of ICT solutions.
Strongly client-oriented, our enthusiastic team is committed to ensuring that our customers always receive the attention they deserve.
ITAF offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development.
We set-up and maintain complex IT services, support servers and networks on 24/7 basis, keep an eye on the business critical applications of our customers around the clock and provide many other services which let organisations thrive in today’s fast moving economy.