Wireless SW Validation Engineer
Contract type: full-time
Job location: employment will be in Belgrade - Serbia with possible travel abroad
Nobug is an expert digital design verification company that masters a full range of technologies (functional, formal, assertion-based) with a variety of tools (Specman, RuleBase, Vera, SystemVerilog, Verilog-PLI/C).
Nobug teams distinguish themselves by the proven capacity to deliver turn-key, high quality ASIC and SOC validation.
Through flexibility and quick response to the changing industry, NoBug proved to be positively thinking, innovative and progressive supplier for its customers - leading edge companies such as Intel, Broadcom, Texas Instruments, Cisco Systems, Synopsys,AMCC.
You will be part of a team doing validation of SW developed for WiFi devices.
The project will require also lab interface activities (using setups, provisioning, checking logs, using equipment, etc.).
- Graduate Computer Science/Electronics.
- Ability to perform advanced debug and root cause analysis.
- Strong skills in C/C++/C#.
- Ability to develop and customize automation code based on C# programming language, using object-oriented architecture and design.
- Experience with WiFi, both hardware and software capabilities.
- Scripting abilities under Linux.
- Good communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Good English knowledge.
- 4-5 years of experience in the domain
- Motivating salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Private Medical insurance.
- Allowance for lunch and other benefits.
- Multinational clients, exposure to leading projects.
- Friendly working environment.
- Centered offices in major cities (Bucharest, Brasov, Iasi).
Join our team!
For more information about our activity and our clients please visit us at www.nobugconsulting.com
Please submit an English version of your CV.