Job Title: Wireless SW Validation Engineer
Contract type: full-time
Job location: employment will be in Belgrade - Serbia with possible travel abroad
Nobug is an expert digital design verification company that masters a full range of technologies (functional, formal, assertion-based) with a variety of tools (Specman, RuleBase, Vera, SystemVerilog, Verilog-PLI/C).
Nobug teams distinguish themselves by the proven capacity to deliver turn-key, high quality ASIC and SOC validation.
Through flexibility and quick response to the changing industry, NoBug proved to be positively thinking, innovative and progressive supplier for its customers - leading edge companies such as Intel, Broadcom, Texas Instruments, Cisco Systems, Synopsys,AMCC.
You will be part of a team doing validation of SW developed for WiFi devices.
The project will require also lab interface activities (using setups, provisioning, checking logs, using equipment, etc.).
- Graduate Computer Science/Electronics.
- Ability to perform advanced debug and root cause analysis.
- Strong skills in C/C++/C#.
- Ability to develop and customize automation code based on C# programming language, using object-oriented architecture and design.
- Experience with WiFi, both hardware and software capabilities.
- Scripting abilities under Linux.
- Good communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Good English knowledge.
- 4-5 years of experience in the domain
- Motivating salary
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical insurance
- Allowance for lunch and other benefits
- Multinational client, exposure to leading projects
- Friendly working environment
- Centered offices in major cities (Bucharest, Brasov, Iasi
Join our team!
For more information about our activity and our clients please visit us at www.nobugconsulting.ro
Note: Please submit an English version of your CV electronically.