If solving problems keeps you warm at night, flexible is your middle name, and you are looking for a long-term opportunity, this might be a job for you:
We are searching for experienced and dedicated C++ software developers for several interesting projects.
One of them entails working on cutting edge software for various hardware products for a global manufacturer in the field of solar energy, and the other one refers to advanced solutions in the area of electronic identity and security.
Your responsibilities will vary depending on the project, but will mostly include:
- analyzing, designing, engineering, implementing, optimizing C++ based solutions
- planning and recommending changes to existing infrastructure
- aligning application design with specifications and business goals
- writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- identifying potential challenges and bottlenecks in order to address them proactively
- testing and maintenance of custom-made software modules
- planning, defining tasks, giving time estimates, developing documentation
What’s in it for you?
- excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
- a competitive salary
- personal and professional growth and development opportunities
- cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
- relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
- employee recognition, awards, and gifts
- various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events, and sport activities
- an essential role in a company of 150 employees
- the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit and cultural fit. Check out the descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a ‘technical fit’ if you have:
- minimum of 2 year experience working in C++ language
- College Degree: Bacc. Ing. Comp (or similar)
- excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken
You are a ‘cultural fit’ if you have:
- ability to quickly adapt to different environments
- eagerness to learn new things
- constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
- interest in gaining a bigger picture and learning about the context in which a piece of software is created
- the motivation for sharing knowledge with your teammates
What can you expect from us:
- teamwork – collaboration with clients, and both project and technical teams
- ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- agility – we use agile methodologies in the development process
- professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job ad appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check our website out.
Deadline for applications: 29.09.2021.