Codecentric d.o.o. is a subsidiary of the codecentric AG, an expert in custom software development and one of the leading German providers in the areas of agility, architecture, Java performance, Java and Enterprise content Management.
Codecentric nearshore teams in Serbia are made of highly qualified experts who are able to realize fast, affordably and of the highest quality IT projects based on Java.
Due to our increasing demand for iOS experts, our office in Novi Sad (www.codecentric.rs) is looking for:
We are looking for an iOS developer
Codecentric is Novi Sad based consultancy and software development company with roots in German Codecentric AG. Whatever we do, we do it in an agile way.
There are around thirty of us and we want more people to join our team. If you like working in small, distributed and self organizing teams, on agile projects, you should think about it.
But! We will choose – since we are working in small organic groups, companies on their own so to say, we have to be careful when it comes to our culture. We are not pretending we are Spotify but we do have specific needs and wishes.
Furthermore, we hope you will be willing to help us in giving back to the community – CodingSerbia meetup, CodingSerbia conference, Agile Coaching Serbia are only some of the groups we support.
If you feel “butterflies” every June in your stomach and you can’t wait to see what will Apple will present new…
If you experiment with new iOS API and you curse Apple every time when you find a bug in their code…
If you found yourself spending 15 minutes to find appropriate name for a method…
If you like to travel abroad several times a year to hang around with colleagues…
If you, for example, have portfolio on the App Store you can show us… (this is a plus, not a must have)
If all of this sounds like you…
What do we expect from you?
- Ability to work in an international team
- At least 3 years general software development and 1+ year experience with the iOS
- Comprehensive knowledge of Objective-C (Swift is a plus.)
- Proficiency in UIKit, Foundation and CoreData frameworks
- Familiarity with Unit Testing and TDD
- Knowledge of broadly used design patterns in iOS
- Experience with well-established libraries
- Experience with REST web services
- Experience in designing multi-tier enterprise architecture
What do we offer?
- salary on every last working day of the month
- 40h working week, no more – if situation proves us wrong, free days are given as a refund
- 27 working days vacation
- flexible working hours – you can come to the office between 7h and 10.30h – it is up to the team to organize itself
- notebook with SSD and a lots of RAM together with additional mouse, keyboard and monitor
- access to world wide conferences (QCon, GOTO, WWDC, Agile Lean Europe, NSSpain, JavaOne, DroidCon, Devoxx, …)
- environmental support and improved access to tech workshops, courses and certifications of your choice (Oracle, SpringSource, Cassandra, Hortonworks, MongoDB, …)
- self education time – time dedicated for self improvement while not working on a project or for a customer
- if you are hiding your desire to speak at conferences and meetups, we will fully support you
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.