Work Hard, Enjoy What You Do.
At GroundLink, every employee matters because everything we do is focused on the clients we serve in every corner of the globe. With our award winning app, world class website and exceptional customer contact centers, we seamlessly connect our vast network of professional and licensed black car drivers with discerning clients who value their time, value their safety and appreciate great customer service. We are a global team of people who work hard, work together, and have plenty of face time with senior leadership (they actually WANT to hear what's on our minds!). Our major offices are based in New York, Dallas and Belgrade, Serbia, so there's always someone just a Skype call away, anytime of the day. We are always interested in adding extraordinary people to our team — especially those who love new challenges, appreciate flexible schedules and are as passionate about their careers as they are about their lives. People who do not stop when they get in the zone. And people who know how to balance hard work and enjoying life. We are looking for the best:
This person will be a part of the team that is developing our mission critical end user products that include mobile applications for consumers and drivers. We are creating a vast network of travel industry leaders (airlines, hotels, cruise lines and ground transportation providers) to enable ground transportation for frequent travelers.
The current applications are organized as a set of consumer web and mobile solutions to enable shop, booking and ride execution.
Skills and experiences we are looking for:
- 2+ years of professional iOS software development experience delivering consumer applications
- At least one published application in the App Store (please point us to your work in the App Store)
- Proficiency in both Swift and Objective C languages
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs
- Demonstrable experience in releasing mobile applications
- Passion for writing clean code and following best practices
- Orientation towards team work, helping others and asking for help when needed
- Documenting your thought process, and sharing it with others
- Initiative and independence in solving assigned tasks
- English proficiency (oral and written)
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or related discipline desired
Big plus is:
- Experience with RxSwift and RxCocoa
Bonus points for:
- Experience with location-based applications
- Experience in Unit testing and UI testing
- Experience with Android development is a plus
- Experience interacting, mentoring and troubleshooting in collaboration with other developers
- Knowledge of Agile software development using SCRUM
Benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive and stimulating compensation
- Opportunity to be creative and independent, working within cross functional teams on cutting edge technologies
- Dynamic and friendly working environment and great career and personal development opportunities
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
For all development positions we are looking for people that have built stuff, in the first place for the pure joy of building it. We also require each candidate to write a piece of code as a part of the interview process or just put link of it, and we will carefully consider it.
This is a full time, permanent position in our Belgrade office for mobile passionist who will demonstrate understanding and experience in achieving our requirements.
We will consider applications submitted in English.
Founded in 2003, GroundLink provides corporate clients and leisure travelers with safe, reliable, and professional chauffeured car service in major cities around the world. With the industry's only ON TIME EVERY TIME® Guarantee; professional and licensed drivers; exceptional customer service; and advanced technology, we've set a new standard for ground transportation.
For more information about our company, please visit our website