iOS Software Developer
Endava is a privately owned IT services company with over 3,400 employees and offices in New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, London and Frankfurt and 6 delivery centers across Romania, Moldova, Macedonia, and Serbia. We strongly believe that our ability to deliver quality work while adapting easily and quickly to the evolving needs of our customers and people ensures our success. To support our core purpose of enabling our people to be the best that they can be, we invest in career development and building a strong learning culture within Endava.
Consider a new opportunity
As a Senior iOS Software Developer you will work on the products for technology companies, developing consumer apps, as well as apps for enterprise users. You will work with wide range of technologies on standalone apps, or on apps that are part of a bigger system. Often these apps will interface external hardware devices, such as headsets, wearables, medical devices, and others. You will be a part of an agile mobile team usually together with a client bringing high quality solutions to production. You will have opportunity to promote and display initiative and innovation.
- Write high-quality and well documented code, conduct and participate in code reviews, and follow strong engineering principles and standards
- Research the technical feasibility of new ideas and actively suggest technology improvements
- Keeping up with the latest trends and emerging technologies in mobile landscapes
- Cooperate closely with Quality Assurance, Product Owners, and other mobile as well as backend engineers
- Support and coach less experienced team members
- Manage day to day cooperation with clients
- Take full ownership of your career and benefit from our development opportunities
Match your profile
- Minimum 5 years of professional working experience in software engineering out of which at last 2 years of experience with iOS development
- Excellent knowledge of Objective-C and Swift programming languages
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Object-oriented analysis and design techniques
- Being very comfortable with Git
- Having strong research practices and delivering high quality software
- Having a passion and initiative for continual learning about new technologies and approaches
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
The following skills would be a plus:
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Being familiar with development on other mobile platforms
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.