Who are we?
We are LotusFlare. We build the next-gen software stack for telco operators, allowing them to scale and grow their business. Our applications and SDKs impact millions of users, helping them have a fully digitalized experience as mobile subscribers and take charge of their expenses. Using our applications, users are able to choose and port a mobile number, order SIMs and devices, download and install eSIM profiles, track shipping, choose and purchase plans, discover and consume content, pay bills, receive loyalty rewards, and access customer service.
We are looking for top notch iOS engineers to join us and help us disrupt the telco industry!
Does this apply to you?
- You are proficient with Swift programming language
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in iOS development
- You firmly believe in code review as an integral part of writing rock solid, high quality code
- You cover your code with tests
- You mastered Git, in and out of CLI
- You make sure that the code you write is reusable, maintainable and well documented
- You know your way around design patterns
- You enjoy problem solving where you apply your knowledge of various data structures and algorithms
- You have a strong passion for mobile apps and you challenge yourself to get to know more of iOS, day by day
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge to other people and learning from them as well
- You are able to plan development of a specific feature, providing strong arguments for development estimations and technical decisions
And maybe even this?
- You have experience with Clean Swift or some other CLEAN architecture for iOS
- You have experience with mobile SDK development and maintenance
- You have experience with dependency injection frameworks
- You have experience with private CocoaPods
- You have experience with Instruments tool
- You have experience with Sourcery
- You have experience with SwiftUI
- You have experience with Git Flow
- You have experience with Kotlin and Kotlin Multiplatform
Awesome! Check out your typical day at LotusFlare:
- Your day starts with you checking out pull requests and doing code reviews
- You work on your assigned tasks making sure you are on schedule
- You closely collaborate with our UX/UI team to execute pixel-perfect design
- You closely collaborate with our backend team, making sure you deliver the most optimal user experience for our apps.
- You take time out of your day to closely collaborate with your teammates, asking questions or providing answers
- You take ownership of the code you write
Liked it so far? Good. Benefits we have for you:
- Competitive salary package
- Private healthcare
- Yearly bonus
- Company stock options
- Trainings and workshops
- Truly flexible working hours
- Top of the class engineers to learn from and work with
Sounds challenging? Apply!