With an enthusiastic collective behind its name, Shared Mobility has always been focused on finding a better way for people to move. When a strong will and passion for technology, and the environment combine, good things happen.
Supported by our main partner Toyota, and with six technology patents, we’ve crafted a mobile app for sustainable mobility. However, there’s always room for improvement, especially in the way people commute.
More than 30 businesses from all around the world have chosen our sustainable commuting app as a helping tool for reaching their sustainability goals, and many more are yet to come.
What will you choose today?
If you want to join us in reinventing the future of mobility, keep reading.
The ideal candidate should be able to work autonomously on his/her tasks in a dynamic environment on in-house mobility projects. He/she will be working on test automation, generation of reports, and improvement of the automatic testing system.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in test automation
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance practices, tools, processes and documentation
- Strong knowledge of the automation testing tools like Selenium (WebDriver) and Appium
- Knowledge of OOP paradigm and programming concepts (Java or Python)
- Experience with API testing tools (Postman, Insomnia) and API test automation is a plus
- Experience with Performance testing tools (JMeter or similar) is a plus
- Experience with Database testing is a plus
- Experience with BrowserStack or SmartBear is a plus
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Experience with Jenkins and CI/CD processes is a plus
- Experience with using tools for issue tracking, team collaboration and test management (Jira, Confluence & TestRail)
- Experience with Web and Mobile applications and API development process is a plus
- Good understanding of Agile software development process (Scrum)
- Exceptional attention to details
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to adapt, learn quickly, and work independently
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Review user stories, functional requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
- Write, maintain and execute test scenarios, test plans, test cases, and update test documentation
- Create detailed, reliable, and well-structured test cases and test suites using automation frameworks (Selenium and Appium)
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and perform testing activities
- Design, develop, execute and maintain automation tests suites using Selenium and Appium
- Perform functional, regression, and sanity testing using automation test suites
- Identify and document software defects during all phases of testing
- Document test results and generate test reports
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Work closely with the product owner, scrum master, and development team
- Share knowledge with the quality assurance team members and provide technical assistance
- A passion for technology and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working model
- Private health insurance
- Opportunity to develop your skills by working with the latest technologies
- Challenging tasks to keep your brain running
- Working in an enthusiastic surroundings
- In-house projects
- Limited free taxi rides within the city
- Pet friendly office