At Chainstack we are building the most reliable Web3 infrastructure for the next generation of web applications—open, trustless, and robust.
Thousands of innovators in DeFi, NFT, gaming, analytics, and other verticals are empowered by scalable distributed Chainstack APIs. We process billions of requests on a daily basis and provide unified user-friendly access for developers to all prominent Web3 protocols—from Ethereum and Polygon to Solana.
We are currently looking for a versatile QA Automation Engineer who can set up and maintain a highly automated QA process from scratch.
- Python, Django, Vue.js
- MySQL, Redis, InfluxDB, ELK
- Pytest, Jest, Nightwatch.js
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing test plans, creating test cases
- Automating tests using test frameworks
- Building tests for integrations with blockchain protocols, cloud providers, and friendly RESTful APIs
- Building and maintaining e2e tests throughout all our platform
- Improving platform quality by writing high-quality code as well as troubleshooting and addressing bugs
- 3+ years of software development and testing experience
- Experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, and debugging
- Knowledge of test frameworks and tools like Selenium, Nightwatch.js, WebdriverIO, Mocha, and Cucumber
- Experience with containers and orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, Docker), continuous integration and delivery tools (such as CircleCI)
- Familiarity with technologies such as distributed computing
- Salary in USD
- Stock options
- Bleeding edge tech stack
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule
- Global fast-growing market
- Multinational team