Duos Asinos Consulting doo is a growing company founded and based in Belgrade, Serbia, specializing in Information Technology and graphic & design services. Our experience spans from designing and building complex custom solutions for various industries, from telecommunications, retail, e-commerce, business intelligence, to hospitality, point of sales, manufacturing, document management, production processes, and many more.
For our new venture, we are looking for an experienced IT professional for the role of: QA Automation Engineer
A new team based in Serbia will join forces with our client’s existing IT division working in North America. The client is an innovative, world-wide renowned front-runner in its industry, with a huge user-base.
What we are offering:
- Friendly working environment of young people and experienced leaders
- Remote work from home is an accepted possibility
- Opportunity to prove yourself, apply your skills and learn new ones
- Innovation-driven projects with cutting-edge technology
- Competitive salary
- Ability to derive risk of failure from software changes or infrastructure changes
- Ability to design test cases using techniques such as boundary value analysis + equivalence partitioning; flow charts; failure mode analysis; data flow; state transition etc.
- Ability to develop functional and DB validation tests using Selenium Grid with Java
- Ability to create intermediate level scripts for test execution / update existing Python/JS scripts
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in the IT industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience with QA Automation
- Experience with Selenium using Java
- SQL data manipulation and querying skills
- Native App testing & OS/browser compatibility testing experience
- Experience with teamwork and collaboration
- English language full proficiency is a must
- • Persistence and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with Postman
- Experience with JMeter
- Experience with Sauce Labs
- Experience with JIRA/Bitbucket
- Experience in Agile-managed development projects
- Experience working with US clients or customers
- Awareness of IT companies’ Compliance and Security requirements
If you find yourself suitable for this position, please send us your CV.