The QA Automation Tester is responsible for the quality assurance testing of the Euronet Software solutions. This position works closely with software developers and architects to isolate and solve issues. You are designing, developing and maintaining manual and automated test scenarios to address business and technical use cases.
You have the following skillset:
- Previous experience in automation testing at least 2 years
- Familiar with Visual Studio, TFS, C#, .NET, mobile
- Familiar with Selenium WebDriver for automating web client applications
- SQL server basic level knowledge
- Good understanding of both QA and software development life cycles
Our ideal candidate has:
- Relevant technical university degree or relevant industry experience
- Passion for ensuring high quality product
- Experience in problem/issue identification, documentation, tracking and resolution
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Analytical skills with a passion for details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- ITIL/ISO 20000 certificate may be an advantage.
- Professional and international working environment.
- Opportunity to advance professionally.
- Competitive salary package.
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Friendly team atmosphere
Euronet Services headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc., a U.S.-based company. Listed on NASDAQ as EEFT, Euronet has market capitalization of over $4 billion USD.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visit our website at: www.euronetworldwide.com