We are a mobile development company, taking projects from initial ideas to developed success stories!
Currently we are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated individual to join our team in the position of: QA Engineer
(Job location: Belgrade, Serbia)
- Ensure the quality of products we deliver to our clients
- Identify and report problems/bugs in the software by using bug tracking system
- Perform tests based on previously defined and written test cases
- Write various types of test cases based on user requirements, usage cases and business logic
- Track and monitor debugging process daily and provide required information about the bugs
- Update test cases throughout the application lifecycle
- Communicate with technical and non-technical personnel, both developers and users, in order to achieve cooperation among participants in the development process
- Create, execute, monitor and maintain frameworks for API testing
- Work with Git version control
- Work with relational databases (MySQL)
- Help with writing user documentation and detect flaws early in development process
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in software development testing
- Strong knowledge of both written and spoken English
- Strong understanding of common test methodologies
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge about software development, software testing techniques and processes
- Understanding of software life cycle
- Familiarity with Android and iOS platforms
- Knowledge in using bug tracking tools (JIRA, Active collab, etc.)
Advantage if you have:
- Experience with API testing frameworks
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with Selenium and/or Appium (JAVA preferable)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Detail oriented
- Good at prioritizing
- Responsible and hardworking person
- Organized and capable of multitasking
- Self-starter in knowledge gathering and research
- Proactive, flexible and open-minded
- Creative and initiative person
- Full time - permanent position
- Private health insurance and other various employee benefits
- Opportunity to work on innovative startup projects
- Participation in wide varieties of projects
- Environment in which your opinion and input can make the difference in development of final product
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Stimulating working atmosphere open to initiatives
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies. We are looking for QA Engineer that will help us in developing our upcoming projects and grow with us as we go further.
If you are motivated to continue developing your career as part of our team and you believe that you fulfill above listed requirements, please submit your CV electronically.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Deadline for applications: 01.09.2021.