GOT WHAT IS TAKES TO BECOME OUR
Do you want to work for an international organization that is growing impressively and where you can actively contribute towards this expansion? Would you like to be a part of an innovative company where you get the freedom to explore new possibilities with your international colleagues? If so, then you may be the QA Engineer we need!
As a QA Engineer you will work in one of our product teams, each team focusing exclusively on different components of our innovative communication platform. You will be responsible for developing and executing manual/automated tests that cover functional and non-functional (e.g. performance, load, security) requirements. You need to be passionate towards helping your team to deliver the highest quality and the best products to the customers.
Wonder who we are?
We are a team of creative, engaged and enthusiastic cloud-based software professionals. Together we strive to deliver state-of-the art real-time communication solutions that simplify the way people communicate and collaborate.
Challenges and responsibilities:
- Responsible to make sure the developed software will meet the business expectations
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing test procedures
- Helping the development team to create software with a focus on testability
- Creating, maintaining and executing test cases
- Working closely with the Product Owner and Developers in requirements analysis
- Bug reporting and tracking, bug analysis, reproduction and Test Management
- Anticipating and communicating risk areas proactively
- Performing exploratory testing on a daily basis
- Working with the QA team to increase QA productivity and efficiency with automation
Is this you?
- At least 1 year of experience working as a tester
- Hard-working, responsible and customer oriented person
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Brave and eager to learn new technologies
- Keen observer who gives importance to each and every detail
- Excellent communication skills in English
Things that would be considered a plus:
- Knowledge about the Telecommunication domain
- Experience with creating/maintaining test automation frameworks
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Great challenges making our products more suitable for international presence. We believe in working hard and having creative approach to relaxation and organizing your own time. We all want to learn and excel in out projects so we have constant educational opportunities and ability to show off our skills.
We are Enreach
We work hard but play harder with loads of fun activities. In our competence centres in the Netherlands, Spain and Belgrade you can share and implement your innovative ideas, enjoy an inspiring environment, learn from the best and share your expertise. Fancy the idea of working on breakthrough projects?