QA Test Engineer
HUBX is the premier capital raising and private placement solution for professionals. We build powerful out of the box solution that allows advisors to manage deals from origination to distribution. HUBX technology powers the London Stock Exchange Group’s ELITE private placement platform, and LSE is a strategic partner, client, and investor in HUBX.
Our team is constantly growing, and we look for people that bring a fresh approach to old models, enjoy working in a team and willing to challenge the status quo. With offices in London and Belgrade, we are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join our Belgrade team of 35+ creative and talented people.
Qualified candidates will participate in an agile large scale Fintech project, involved in manual tests execution, automation tests development and maintenance of the test automation framework, with responsibilities that may include all of the following
- Creating test plans and executing them;
- Creating and updating manual scripts in preparation for product regression and installation testing;
- Participate in automating QA routines;
- Participate in product overall stabilization and optimization;
- Writing product documentation;
- Participating in various projects and development groups;
- Gathering and analyzing requirements, preparing tech specs for QA side based on analysis;
- Manual tests execution and reporting;
- Bugs reporting and re-testing;
- Participating in project meetings and providing the testing / quality control oversight;
- Candidates must be able to assume complete responsibility and ownership for tasks assigned;
- Mentorship for junior colleagues and interns.
- 2+ years of work experience in software testing sphere;
- Experience with testing frameworks;
- Understanding of continuous integration/delivery approach and experience with different testing tools and frameworks (Cucumber, Java, Selenium, Jenkins, Git, GitLab);
- Understanding of agile testing practices and tools (JIRA, Confluence);
- Knowledge of Agile Testing;
- Programming skills are a big plus;
- Experience and knowledge of Jenkins.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Positions with permanent status;
- A competitive salary and benefits;
- Personal Development through training, education and certifications;
- Extra bonuses for the staff with good results;
- Community budget and team building events.
We offer a unique opportunity to work with leading financial firms and investors, with the ambition to revolutionize capital markets. You can be part of a world class, energetic team with a mix of people from all backgrounds and nationalities.
We value team collaboration and building agile self-organized teams that work closely with product and design team. By valuing each individual unique personality we are working together on building personal development plans of each individual. We are using OKR-s and work on our goals every quarter. We value expertise, integrity, accountability, and patience.
If you would like to work with us and help us build the next generation capital raising platform, please send us your CV electronically. Thank you for your interest in joining HUBX!