We are looking for a professional with experience in building web applications to join AxiomQ team in our Novi Sad offices.
AxiomQ is an expanding team of web professionals who are building web applications for clients coming from all over the world. Most of our apps are built using Ruby on Rails, thus a relevant experience or enough willingness to acquire Rails expertise is required.
What we expect
- You have been developing web applications for at least 2 years.
- Experience with some server side technologies.
- Knowledge of object oriented concepts and MVC architecture.
- Ruby knowledge or willingness to learn Ruby and Ruby on Rails.
- Ability to provide examples of your code.
- Good reading, writing, and verbal English skills.
What you get
- Competitive salary.
- 40-hour work week with flexible work hours.
- One day per week for learning new skills and working on team projects.
- Work from our cozy offices in Novi Sad.
- Friendly and relaxed working environment.
- Friday team lunch.
- Books of your choice.
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions.
What you DON’T get
- Groundhog Days. Same projects over and over again.
- To be stuck. You grow, so your projects will grow.
- Robot-like treatment. You’re human and you will be treated as one.
- No-can-do’s, as an answer when you ask for help.
- Office Spaced. Multiple bosses talking down on you and your work.