Senior SAP – PP module Specialist
Job location: Belgrade
Global and Gold SAP partner in Italy, serving over 950 clients for more then 20 years. Our clients are the largest companies in automotive/aerospace & defense, pharmaceutical/chemical, fashion/retail, distribution/wholesale and other industries.
With over 600 consultants across 13 offices in Europe, we provide the full range of SAP solutions including ERP, CRM, SCM, CPM, Business Intelligence and Analytics, SAP S/4Hana, Fiori and other.
- Dynamic and challenging business environment, where both teamwork and individual achievements are highly valued, and in which personal knowledge and skills rapidly develop
- SAP training
- International experience with the largest Italian automotive companies and other industries
- Experience in SAP support projects and potentially implementation projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP Production Planning (PP) and related modules
- WM, QM modules knowledge represent a plus
- Knowledge of SAP customizing and transport system is required
- SAP functional skills
- Understanding of SAP data model
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills
- English fluency is required (reading, writing, conversation - business level)
- Knowledge of Italian language, although not mandatory, is a very strong plus
- Provide first and second level support to the customers
- Provide functional analysis to feed ABAP Developers for bug fixing and incremental development
- Modify/Correct SAP functionality to satisfy business requirements and business process design
- Formulate and/or evaluate application scope and objectives and modify procedures to solve problems
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Additional knowledge in any other SAP modules would be an advantage
- ABAP programming skills would be considered a VERY strong plus
- Experience in SAP implementation projects is a plus
- SAP certifications
Send your application electronically.
English fluency is required (business level). Knowledge of Italian language is a very strong plus. Email applicants should include an English (and Italian, if they know the language) version of the CV along with any other relevant documentation (Cover letter, certifications, etc.).