Altea365 d.o.o. part of Altea Federation, a global SAP partner in Italy (www.alteanet.it), is currently looking for:
SAP SD-MM Senior
Job location: Belgrade
- Dynamic and challenging business environment, where both teamwork and individual achievements are highly valued, and in which personal knowledge and skills rapidly develop
- International experience with the largest Italian automotive companies and other industries
- Experience in SAP implementation projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the logistics processes SD-MM
- Experience in change management and time estimates
- Knowledge of SAP customization and transport system is required
- SAP functional skills
- Understanding of SAP data model
- Experience in SAP data migration
- Experience with software unit and integration testing.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
- English fluency is required (reading, writing, conversation - business level)
- Knowledge of Italian language is a great plus
- AMS – application management support - Provide first and second level support to the customers
- Supervise and train junior SAP support operators
- Provide business analysis and process redesign expertise in sales and purchasing / finance and controlling
- Customize SAP functionality to satisfy business requirements and business process design
- Formulate and define application scope and objectives and modify procedures to solve problems
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in SAP implementation projects is a plus
- SAP certification
- Additional knowledge in one or more logistics or finance modules would be an advantage
- ABAP programming skills would be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of PP module would be considered a great plus
English fluency is required (business level). Knowledge of Italian language is a strong plus.Applicants should include an English (and Italian, if they know the language) version of the CV along with any other relevant documentation (Cover letter, certifications, etc.).
Job location: Belgrade, Serbia
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application electronically.
English fluency is required (business level). Knowledge of Italian language is a strong plus. Applicants should include an English (and Italian, if they know the language) version of the CV along with any other relevant documentation (Cover letter, certifications, etc.).