CYCLE d.o.o. is reputable software engineering company delivering software solutions for more than 200 domestic and international companies. It is a place where smart, dedicated people come together to help our customers solve tough challenges. We are always curious—and we believe there are always better, smarter ways to get things done. We constantly work to build a corporate culture that allows each of us to grow professionally while focusing on ways to make our customers more successful. Our software development and information technology professionals are critical to the creation and upgrading of products that tackle challenges, open new possibilities and ultimately sets us apart from the competition. You'll fit into this job if you have talent and experience in Software Engineering/Design or Information Technology.
When you get the chance to work for a rapidly growing, technologically innovative company that is inspired from within, you don’t think twice. CYCLE d.o.o. is decidedly different…and we like it that way. A leading supply chain and retail software solutions company in the region definitely and going globally. No day is ever routine; there are constantly new challenges and new opportunities for your voice to be heard. And yes, we do listen to you. We call it “autonomy with accountability,” a chance to truly make a difference, no matter what your title. You’ll call it the best career move you ever made.
Job Description Summary:
Software Engineer develops software functionality that meets customer needs and design specification for bespoke turn-key solutions within a project plan and budget. Writing C# high standard code, with attention to quality, time and budget will be your focus. We are looking for experienced software engineers to help us move to cloud infrastructure, and support development of solutions in our most demanding areas. Chosen candidates will be member of a team of programmers, working under constant leadership of senior leaders.
You can also expect to:
- Design, code and test of enterprise application solutions utilizing C#, MS SQL
- Modify existing programs to resolve problems, add functionality or support client-specific environments
- Build interfaces to host systems (e.g, ERP, Automated equipment)
Qualified candidates must have:
- At least two years of experience in similar position
- Strong programming skills in .NET, .NET Core knowledge is advantage. Experience with WCF is desired
- Programming experience with Microsoft SQL Server – Stored procedures, functions, database management and access methods
What we offer:
- Fast career development
- Remote work options
- Inspirational and collaborative working atmosphere
Please send your CV electronically.
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE OUR MOST VALUED ASSET