The Belgrade team of twenty people has worked in different companies over the past 10 years and have learned a thing or two on their way. What they’ve learned is that trusting leadership, flexibility, and a policy against overtime work are the most basic factors to create a good workplace. On top of this, there are other factors that take us from “good” to “great”. Working with new technologies and time+budget to catch up on new technologies keeps us up to date. An average project duration of 6 months prevents us from feeling stuck. Being a part of a bigger company, but with freedom locally to shape our own culture is great for ownership. Some extra vacation days, private health insurance and massage at the office is just extra icing on the cake.
About Geta Digital
Geta Digital is looking for a .NET developer to work on e-commerce and web application projects for international clients like KTM Motorcycles, Dressmann, Marine Harvest and Husqvarna. Geta Digital has offices in Norway, USA, Sweden, Latvia, the Netherlands and Serbia. As a developer in Geta Digital you work with other highly skilled developers in fixed teams of 3-6 people. The team works with our e-commerce advisors, analysts, designers and project managers to find the optimal solution for our customers.
Geta Digital is a fast growing company with more than 100 employees.
Learn from the best!
Many of our developers have won several awards and honorary titles for their work, for example over 8 MVP titles. One of our core values is sharing, so Geta Digital has a large amount of open source modules that we have created and maintain.
What would we expect from you?
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET/C#/MVC)
- Azure stack experience is desirable
- Experience with integrations is greatly appreciated
- A good level of English and good communication skills
- Willingness to learn full web stack
- Proactive mindset
Advantage for candidates who are:
- Involved in StackOverflow or similar projects
- Participating in open source projects
- Writing technical blogs
What you get
- International e-commerce, development and integration projects
- 20 % of the developers in Geta Digital have MVP titles within their fields
- Yearly educational and conference budget of €3000 and 5 days/year
- Work with top-end hardware of your choice
- 26 days vacation
- Flexible work time (great if you have kids or just want to get in a bit later or earlier in the office)
- Annual gathering for everyone. We have very good memories from Svalbard, Prague, Iceland, Porto.