Position: .NET Developer at the Belgrade office
NITES powers billions of Smart business transactions every quarter. And industry analysts agree: NITES is the innovation leader in Smart customer experience solutions. We provide unique platform that help companies and public sector deliver seamless digital experience across value network as well as consumers and citizens to live quality. We rely on modern technologies to enable simplicity and innovative business models that are environmentally friendly. From consumption of energy and other resources, healthcare to public or telecommunication services – every moment counts.
We are looking for .NET Developers to
perform analysis, design, programming, and implementation of software applications. Responsible for supporting task activities in accordance with established standard operating procedures and methods. Responsible for resolving problems within the general area of work and scope of normal procedures. Looking for candidates who are:
- Team players
- Problem solvers
- Fast learners
Make a difference
Embark on your career journey with the company that takes smart customer experience beyond.
Join our international team of savvy, inspirational and open-minded people who do their best every day. Ideas and suggestions are valued, diversity is embraced and successes are celebrated. At NITES, you can grow and make a positive impact in your community and place where you live. Together, we are solving challenges that impact the world and make it a better place while forging lifetime connections.
Your Job Requirements
- University degree or college diploma in the field of Information Technology
- 3+ years work experience as .NET developer (desirable, but not obligatory)
- Understanding of software development methodologies
- Good knowledge of SQL (T-SQL) language
- MS SQL Server database experience is an advantage
- Competent and proficient understanding of Microsoft Windows
- Technically competent with various software programs, such as Microsoft Office, UML designers
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment isessential.
- English (intermediate level)
- Experience of using Microsoft Visual Sudio (create, build, deploy web applications)
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, MS SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
- Knowledge of .NET languages (C# and Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (using Microsof Azure)
- Knowledge of Webhook technology