About the project
We have a new job opening involving a software publisher, leader in e-collaborative solutions for various retailer brands.
This client, who provides a set of applications that enable retailers, manufacturers and others to optimize their product development and thus improve competitiveness and security, is looking for a .NET Developer.
Our new colleague will work in a team with other developers, a Technical Leader and a Product Manager throughout the entire software development life cycle defined by the client.
- 5+ years of know-how in Software Development, Software Engineering or a similar role;
- Knowledge of RavenDb database (3.5 and also 4.2);
- Good knowledge of back-end development (.Net Core 2);
- Experience with unit testing (Xunit);
- REST APIs in custom solution (Api platform) or Web.API, Swagger;
- React, Redux know-how;
- Camunda Workflow Modeler;
- Grasp of Agile development methodologies;
- Expertise in software design and development;
- Ability to work with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. NHibernate);
- Excellent soft skills;
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude;
- Love for detail;
- Very good level of English.
- Establishing a strong collaboration with the team of developers and the Technical Leader in order to come up with the best solutions;
- Writing clean code according to an articulated strategy;
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading the existing software;
- Putting forward and implementing improvements;
- Taking the responsibility for certain technical decisions and being ready to contribute to solving business challenges;
- Completing technical documentation.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Poland, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA, we employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.
Deadline for applications: 29.10.2022.
Pentalog je globalna kompletna platforma IT usluga dizajnirana da podrži digitalna i tehnološka preduzeća tokom njihovog životnog ciklusa: dizajn, razvoj, marketing i finansiranje. Primenjuju najbolje prakse Agile, Lean i DevOps da bi vam pomogli da izgradite vrednost proizvoda.
Koriste 3 vrste fleksibilnih modela angažovanja kako bi podržali sve vaše kratkoročne i dugoročne ciljeve: outsourcing, zapošljavanje i honorarno angažovanje. Pomažu vam u izradi održivih strategija koje ubrzavaju rast i pokreću performanse.
Oslanjaju se na 25 godina svetskog iskustva u IT outsourcingu, globalni tim od 1.000 stalno zaposlenih IT inženjera + 50 konsultanata i skup talenata od 300.000 profila koji će osnovati vaš tim i pokrenuti vaš projekat u roku od 4 nedelje.