We are looking for .net native speakers (m/f)!
Our developers work on various projects for foreign and domestic clients, ranging from automation solutions for the logistics industry to developing complex financial products or working on government apps.
Our current projects are about redesign and improvement of advanced finance systems and about frameworks for processing and document management.
Check out the rest of this job ad for more information about the job and the company!
Who are we looking for?
.NET software developer, who will be responsible for the whole software development cycle.
What would be your responsibilities as a .NET developer?
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
What’s in it for you?
- excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
- a competitive salary
- remote work
- personal and professional growth and development opportunities
- cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
- relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
- employee recognition, awards, and gifts
- various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events, and sport activities
- an essential role in a company of 150 employees
- the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit, and cultural fit. Check out these descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a ‘technical fit’ if you have:
- minimum of 2 years of experience working in C# .NET language
- experience with microservice architecture
- College Degree: Bacc. Ing. Comp (or similar)
- excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken
- knowledge of Xamarin is an advantage for one of our current projects
You are a ‘cultural fit’ if you have:
- the ability to quickly adapt to different environments
- the eagerness to learn new things
- a constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
- you have 'TAAP' values (look down for explanation)
What can you expect from us?
- teamwork – collaboration with clients, and both project, and technical teams
- ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- agility – we use agile methodologies in the development
- professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
As you can see, listed above are our core values (TAAP for short) and even though we are not perfect, we are trying really hard to get there and that’s what we appreciate in our candidates and team members.
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job ad appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check our website out.
Serengeti is an award-winning software development consulting company. It took us years to gain the experience and the knowledge we show off with today. Many attributes did not come over night as we have been writing this story together since 2007. With 300 projects behind us, we can proudly say that we have a stockpile of knowledge, know-how and, most importantly, a big load of passion for what we do and an experience that grants impeccable management of the whole development cycle.
Teamwork is one of our core capabilities both between Serengeti engineers and between Serengeti and our client. We select, develop and empower individuals with strong talent, great attitude, energy, and ensure that they will always work well within a team. We enable seamless team extension by mirroring the processes and development environments of our demanding clients.
Our global team of over 150 engineers are adept in all major technology platforms and possess unique development skills, domain knowledge and real-world experience.
Today, our business continues to expand rapidly. We maintain 100% reference ability by meeting and often exceeding our clients' high level of expectations.
We are proud to work with companies that are among leading global companies in their industries. We help them innovate through software and achieve often very ambitious growth targets.
na osnovu 1 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Mid Java Developer
Tim mi je bio super kao i projekat
Ne pitaju te na koji ces projekat ici, tako da ne znas prakticno sta te ceka. Plate nisu kokuretne, beneficija nikakvih nema.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 3 plate
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 1 plata