Sopro… Secretly a Tech Firm, Dressed as a B2B Marketing Agency. Headquartered in Brighton, Sopro provides sophisticated digital marketing services to hundreds of businesses, from global brands to sector leaders and new entrants too.
Voted Tech Company of the Year by Campaign Magazine, we’ve been busy collecting awards for our people, service, technology and business results. We are proud to be one of the UK’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies, and we are continuing to grow at an incredible rate.
We are looking to expand our in house Tech Team, by welcoming colleagues from all over Serbia. Choose how you will work for us – from an office in Belgrade or fully remotely from anywhere in Serbia.
We are seeking for full-time Full Stack developers, who would ideally have experience developing in .NET – preferably in .NET Core/.NET 5 – with an interest in developing skills and experience to the next level in a globally focused technical environment.
Being part of Sopro Holdings group, in addition to working with the Sopro team, you will be working in direct communication with clients, from concept to completion. You will be working on a range of systems and platforms – mainly on web applications for one of our clients.
All work will be in English language, so we are looking for candidates with exceptional written English.
- Design and implement web solutions from initial concept, project architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable in a timely and high-quality manner
- Design and implement new features and enhancements to existing systems in .NET Core/.NET5 or ASP.NET MVC framework
- Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline development cycle
- Regularly review and optimise application and database performance
- Sharing knowledge and expertise among the team, using the guidelines of the Team Lead
- Close collaboration with the client and the Project Manager with regards to identifying solutions to client needs
- 3+ years’ experience working with .NET technologies (C# preferable)
- Strong knowledge of C# in any of the .NET 5, .NET Core, WebAPI OR ASP.NET MVC framework
- Experience with relational Database (MSSQL)
- Experience in using Agile Methodologies, Scrum, Kanban
- Experience in working with Source control, Git, Feature Workflow, Pull Request and Merging
- Familiarity with the Bootstrap framework
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies
- Coding like a boss
- Knowledge of modern Front-End technologies such as React with TypeScript will be considered as a huge plus
At Sopro we invest in our people – they are what makes our company great and we work hard to make sure that everyone feels like a valued member of the team. Some of the perks we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Extended annual leave
- Regular social events
- Flexible working – a mix of office and remote working environments
- Open door policy to all levels of management – everyone’s ideas are listened to and in a lot of cases, implemented.
We are rapidly expanding which also offers fantastic opportunity to progress to more senior roles.
Think you're the person for this role?
Apply below and someone will be in contact soon.