We are a US based company, headquartered in San Francisco with a development center (Pamet d.o.o.) in Belgrade, Sava Centar.
With more than 300 tech solutions delivered over the past 18 years our deep expertise in software development allows us to provide one of the best products in the industry.
We are looking for a .NET/C# Developer to join us in our Belgrade office and work in our team on different projects for large local and international clients. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop .NET/C# applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are essential.
Become a part of a strong team with over 18 years’ experience in software development, and develop your career working in a stimulative environment focused on education, personal growth, and client success.
Education and Experience
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 4+ years of experience with .NET framework and Microsoft stack
- Excellent knowledge: C#, ASP.NET MVC
- Excellent understanding of IT concepts and software development practices incl. Security
- Experience in working with MS SQL Server and knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of common design patterns
- Experience in writing unit tests for .NET
- Experience with Telerik tools is preferable
- Knowledge in ASP.NET Core is preferable
- Proficient understanding of GIT, TFS code version systems (branching strategies, conflict resolving)
- Support and development for USA customer
- Support of system with a large customer base
- Solving the technology challenges of the current environment
- High-quality requirement and expectations
- Design and development of a modern solution
- Building improvement strategies
- Design and implementation of the new version of the product
- Usage of best practices and recommendations
- Collaboration with experienced IT professionals (in-house and external)
- Strong communicator with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Excellent compensation package
- Positive company culture
- Continuous training and education program
- Interesting projects with a high focus on quality
- Advancement opportunities based on performance