If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients, and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, architects, and managers.
Your task will be challenging and exciting: to develop a sophisticated end-to-end system for Financial Advisers, and drive adoption of modern methodologies like Scrum, TDD, and Continuous Integration in the team
- Develop clean, modular, and reusable code
- Review code and project deliverables and confirm that they are of high quality
- Collaborate with team members and customer in designing and implementing integrated, enterprise solutions
- Participate in the agile development processes SDLC including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
- Good experience with C# and .NET
- Experience with web services (WCF, ASP.NET MVC, REST) and ORM frameworks (Entity Framework and NHibernate)
- Experience working with relational databases (SQL, Oracle DB)
- Understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies in particular
- Amazing colleagues to work with, share, and learn from
- High-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
- Very attractive compensation package with generous benefits
Grid Dynamics is a world-class expert company with highly scalable distributed solutions and CI/CD. We help one of the biggest financial companies on the East Coast to solve the challenging problems that affect entire development organizations, like building enterprise web services with millisecond response time, or improving development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD, and CI/CD processes.