.NET Senior Software Engineer
Key to Metals AG is a Swiss company that owns and develops the largest database of material information, Total Materia. Being the world number one in this market segment, we serve customers such as Siemens, Daimler, Airbus, Amazon and Google, in more than 100 countries worldwide.
In order to strengthen, support and expand our business further we are building the new software platform based on the latest technologies using agile methodologies. Therefore, we are looking for skilled and motivated .NET senior software engineers for our subsidiary in Krnjaca, Belgrade.
- The opportunity to work for the global leader in its field
- Working on the latest technology stack
- A dynamic and interesting job
- The opportunity to grow professionally and to support other colleagues to grow
- Permanent contract with competitive salary
- Apply good coding and testing practices in your daily work
- Apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in creating the next generation modern web platform
- Demonstrate methodical and analytical approach in solving complex problems, while paying special attention to details
- Lead a team of software engineers
- Mentor less experienced colleagues
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification.
We require knowledge in the following areas:
- Fluency in C# and knowledge of .NET Framework
- Good understanding and application of OOP concepts, UML, software design patterns
- Good understanding of concepts of database design
- Good understanding of concepts of agile methodologies
- Ability to work on maintenance of existing software solutions
- 6+ years of professional experience in software development
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in mentoring less experienced colleagues
Having one or more of the following would be considered a plus:
- Experience in developing frontend applications using Angular framework
- Experience in writing ASP.NET Core applications
- Experience in database design
For enquiries about the position and to submit your CV, please send email electronically.
Deadline for applications: 21.12.2019.