At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Our mission is to help database professionals by providing them with various solutions for database development and administration challenges. This is achieved via multiple specialized products dedicated to solving specific database professional needs.
Currently we are looking for a .Net developer to join our growing team in Serbia.
- Work within small flexible Agile / Scrum teams
- Design and develop existing and new software solutions within owned portfolio of proprietary products
- Full-stack ownership of engines, components, extensibility solutions, and/or distributed server-client applications
- Code tests and share testing responsibilities within your team and own quality of your work
- Develop software using the latest MS development tools with focus on .NET
- Cooperate closely with Product Management, QA, Support and DevOps Engineers
- 3+ years of professional .NET development experience, preferably Windows Forms
- Professional experience or good theoretical knowledge of any RDBMS
- Functional knowledge of Serbian and/or English
- Start-to-finish Windows or Web applications development
- Working C# knowledge and experience
- Previous hands-on with SQL Server in some capacity
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Performance analysis and tuning
- Understanding of UX principles
Why work with us!
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers.
Connect With Us!
Deadline for applications: 03.09.2021.