Prime Holding JSC is a premium software solution provider with over 20 years of experience and more than 500 successfully completed projects for clients in Europe and the USA. We employ 250 software engineers with vast expertise across technologies. We always strive to be authentic, benevolent, and competent in all our relations with clients, partners, competitors, and employees. We do our business with care and responsibility for the society and the IT industry where we live and work.
Our internship program is a genuine career opportunity for talented and hard-working individuals to become part of a team that inspires innovation and creativity! We understand that the first step in every new endeavor is crucial and we are excited to help you grow with the required practical and theoretical knowledge you will need in the future.
Currently, we’re looking for a passionate, curious, creative, and solution-driven .NET Software Engineer Intern willing to start their IT career with us!
If you would like to get the information in 2 minutes - check the youtube video, recorded by our colleagues: https://youtu.be/EXgoByr-3cU
- Keen on programming
- Good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Knowing the basics of OOP
- Good knowledge in C# and object-oriented programming, basics of SQL
- A passion for building great software
- Speaking decent English
What you get:
- Assigned mentors and 10 weeks of intensive technology-specific training
- Valuable industry knowledge
- The opportunity to work on a real project together with other interns and master your team collaboration skills
- The exclusive chance to become a full-time employee in our company
If YOU fit the requirements and you feel that the position is of interest to you, come join us!
How to apply:
Send a video recording OR a cover letter answering the questions:
- Is it better to follow your dream or to investigate the job market when choosing a profession?
- If you have the chance to address only 1 question to the CEO, what would it be? Explain why.
- Describe a time where you made a mistake, and how you handled it and what have you learned from it.
It’s important that in your answers you reveal more of your personality and communication skills.
We`d appreciate it if you do a recording to be with HD (720p) or FHD (1080p) resolution.
At the first stage, you get a task per e-mail.
If you resolve the task successfully, we will invite you for an interview.
If you impress us, we will invite you to become our intern.
Period: July-September 2020
Deadline for applications: 01.08.2020.
*Please note that the internship program is conducted fully remotely due to the epidemic situation. Interns who get the opportunity to continue developing within the company will be expected to be at an office of ours as soon as the situation allows it.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
All personal data of applicants is protected by the law and will be treated as strictly confidential.