As a global digital transformation company, MERA, a member of Orion Innovation Group values creating a productive, diverse work environment for employees. We are committed to maintaining a positive work environment where employees value traits that make each one of us different from one another. We all bring a diverse set of perspectives, work and life experiences, and our differences make us more valuable both internally and for our clients.
With our constant expansion and growth, we are currently looking for experienced and detail-oriented engineer to join our team in our MERA office in Serbia, Belgrade as .NET C# Software Engineer.
We are looking for an experienced .NET C# Software Engineer to join our team working on the development of a complex distributed enterprise solution within financial industry.
- Design and development on back-end part of the system
- Work closely with a customer and contractors in a collaborative development environment
- Communicate with other team members
- Assist in all phases of development, deployment and some ongoing support.
- Assist in developing automated test packages and unit testing utilizing TDD
- Minimum 3 years of experience in .NET/C#
- Knowledge of .NET Core
- Good knowledge of PowerShell script language
- Good knowledge of HTTP, FTP protocols
- Good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL
- Good knowledge of data warehouse architecture approaches
- Knowledge and experience in design patterns and principles
- Knowledge of basic algorithms, structures
- Experience with development tools: Visual Studio 2015, Git, Jenkins, NUnit and PostgreSQL
- Proficiency in English
Nice to have:
- DBs: PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- ORM: Dapper
- Protocols: SOAP, AMPQ, OAuth2
- Tools: Bower, Gulp, NPM
- Message broker: RabbitMQ
- Other: NodeJS, Glassfish, ReactJS + Redux or Flux, Ansible, Docker
What we offer:
- Employee benefits: fit pass with access to over 600 sport facilities, referral bonus
- Professional growth
- International team of great people
- Competitive salary
- Office Happy Hours
- Quarterly and annual company outings