Who we are:
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects. Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are growing our team in Belgrade office, but you are also welcome to work remotely if it matters to you!
What we have to offer you:
Here at Zühlke, you get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry. Zuhlke supports your success with a unique culture and helps you grow continuously, through trainings, knowledge exchange, and learning from each other. At Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
What matters to us:
- that you have technical related degree and minimum 3 years of professional experience in software development
- understanding of OOP concepts, UML, design patterns and architectural concepts
- fluency in C# and knowledge of .NET Framework, databases and frontend frameworks like Angular or React
- understanding concepts of agile methodologies
- desire to develop your skills even further in different areas of software engineering
What would be considered a plus:
- understanding of cloud platforms (especially Azure)
- experience in AR/VR development (Unity3D, Unreal Engine, Three.js)
- experience implementing Ethereum smart contracts
What kind of colleague we are looking for:
- analytical, with innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- willing to closely collaborate with others in creating modern web, mobile, IoT, AR/VR, cloud-native, blockchain or desktop applications
- able to apply analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- skilled in applying Scrum and agile practices in daily work
- able to create quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices