Jackpot is looking for a .NET/MVC Web Developer to join our software development team. This position is based in our Niš office, and is a rare & exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a passionate team of people in based in both Malta and Serbia. Ownership isn’t just a word here - you'll be encouraged to get creative and think outside the box, so it's an awesome opportunity to make your mark on a blossoming brand.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Creating or modifying complex programs, modules, routines, scripts and data objects from a detailed design where efficiency, performance and reliability affecting a major portion of the system
- Designing , developing and implementing software functionality
- Monitoring the use and performance of systems and code having performance in mind
- Consulting with IS staff and users on technical issues relating to systems.
- Providing production support and handling the issues.
- Working effectively and efficiently
- Engaging in innovation and be curious
- Writing and speaking effectively
- Relating well to others
- Understanding and respecting differences
- Making reliable progress
- Adapting productively
- Writing stored procedures in MS SQL
- Experience using MVC framework for web development and REST API
- Thorough understanding of CSS
- Experience with JQuery
- Sense of humor
- 13th Salary – end of the year
At the end of a successful year, a 13th salary is given.
- Flexible start of your day
The start of working hours is flexible: from 7:30 to 09:30. You are free to start working at any time within the specified time interval, with respect to daily duties and pre-agreed obligations.
- Free access to online academies and courses/books
Personal development is very important for us, and we see the growth of our team as critical to the growth of the company.
You will receive 20 days of annual leave. After 5 years in the company, this amount will grow to 25 days.