.Net Azure Developer - Banking
Rad od kuće
You will be working with the latest technologies using .NET core powered applications on Azure platform and the latest React 17 as a build stack for full-customized solutions for the everyday financial world.
You will develop web banking solutions, with security and data integrity in mind. You will be creating custom payment methods, checkout systems, banking services, microtransactions.
Skills set and experience you should possess:
- Experience in Software Development
- Familiar with Agile methodologies, SCRUM, Kanban
- Proficient knowledge in C#
- Experience in .NET Core 3+
- Proficient knowledge in MS SQL Server
- Proficient knowledge in EntityFramework using code first approach
- Experience working with distributed architectures
- Experience with message queues/topics
- Identity Server 4 knowledge is a plus
- Experience in Azure DevOps, configuration of CI/CD pipelines is a plus
- Advanced knowledge in Authentication protocols, OpenID protocol
- Experience in front end development using SPA framework
- Implementing various functionalities or new systems for the bank, changing existing banking apps and maintaining them
- Analyze the Client requirements, prepare design and estimate the time needed for implementation
- Development, unit testing, deployment
- Preparing technical docs
Perks for you:
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive work environment
- Hybrid/remote work
- Private health insurance
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefit
And check out about Seavus Life.
The story behind our company begins back in 1999 with a few people and an idea. Today, we are a multinational company that continuously satisfies customers with services and products in an agile and business-value-first approach.
Seavus has over 900 IT experts worldwide with diverse IT skills that are located in 16 offices in 9 countries. In Serbia, we have four offices, including Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac, and Nis.
As of December 2020, we became part of ARICOMA Group. By joining forces, we are aiming to work together in the areas where we can support each other in providing our clients with top-level services. Consequently, this will result in expanding our business and creating new professional development opportunities for our employees.
The diverse and inclusive organizational structure is the key to our long-standing business success. We are focused on promoting and providing opportunities for equal employment, gender diversity, work-life balance, corporate ethics, team-based business culture, and a positive working environment.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Java Software Engineer
Kompanija je velika, postoji mogućnost učenja i napredovanja. Sve je odlično organizovano.
Tehnologije ponekad mogu biti dosta zastarele, ali to opet zavisi od projekta na kom ste angažovani.
Beograd, Kragujevac, Niš, Novi Sad
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Beograd, Kragujevac, Novi Sad
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...