Asseco SEE group is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge, and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high-quality software and services.
For our new projects, we are currently looking for a
.Net Core Developer
About your Role
As a .Net Core Developer within our company, you will be involved in:
- Software development, including producing, testing and debugging code, ability to work independently with little supervision, following the clean code standards and practices
- Software Design: Identify and design adequate software architecture, so that the best quality relation could be achieved between the technical solution performances, design elements contained in a system specification and client’s requirements.
- Creation of technical documentation based on Software development
- Technology and solution upgrade: Keep up to date with technical and industry sector developments, apply existing and introducing new and approved technologies to develop solutions in order to assure quality standards and fulfill current and future requirements.
- Sharing knowledge and support: Provide guidance and knowledge transfer to individuals or teams, support and mentor less skilled and less experienced employees, increase work efficiency, create knowledge-based organization and sustain a competitive advantage.
- Troubleshooting issues and providing timely and efficient resolution of customer requests.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a .Net Core developer
- You have advanced knowledge of C#/.Net
- You have advanced knowledge of SQL and SQL Server
- Your knowledge of Ext.NET or Angular will be considered as an advantage
- You ideally have obtained a University degree in computing sciences (or other equivalents)
- Your English language skills are at an intermediate level
- You are organized, proactive, fast learner
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- You show a willingness to learn and apply new skills
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and a manager to help you develop a technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional training programs to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, bonus scheme, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents.