SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster.
CallidusCloud has recently become part of SAP and we are looking for:
to grow our Belgrade CPQ team
Our tech stack:
- ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Angular 7, TypeScript, KnockoutJS/RequireJS, Bootstrap
- Kafka, Hangfire, Entity Framework
- MS SQL
Our tools and methodology:
- Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, GitHub, TeamCity
- Slack, Jira, Confluence, Microsoft 365…
- Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Design Thinking, Code Review for every change
We expect you have:
- Good programming fundamentals and knowledge of .NET/C#
- Experience developing web applications
- Good English language skills, verbal and written
- Work on challenging cloud project used by biggest companies in the world
- Competitive compensation
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Budget for personal development
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Cool working space
- Monday breakfast and beer on last Friday in the month
- Sport activities
Read on if you want to know more about the project and check out our office web page.
What is SAP CPQ?
SAP CPQ (Configure Price Quote) is a cloud multi-tenant app that supports B2B sales and generates quotes for customers. CPQ is used by sales people to configure highly complex products (millions of combinations / options), negotiate discounts and generate PDFs (quotes) that will be sent clients. This process greatly simplifies the manual process that sales people would do by listening catalogs, price lists, and copying all this into a word to create a quote according to the customer's desire
Whole CPQ team including product owners is in Belgrade where we decide what we will build next and how.
In April 2018 SAP acquired CallidusCloud to add our products to its cloud portfolio, which are one of the main components of the C/4 HANA solution - currently the most important topic in the whole SAP.
CPQ main components
- Quoting engine – fastest calculations on the market, check it out
- Rule engine – state machine powered by rules defined by end user
- Scripting engine (IronPython) – almost as PaaS
- Fully customizable UI on tenant level
- Dynamic UI driven by metadata and extendable with scripting and rule engine
- Word/PDF templating engine – the most efficient on the market
What will we do next year?
- Move to cloud native infrastructure and microservices
- Move from quarterly to monthly releases and then full CI/CD model
- Integrate with the most important SAP applications (ERP, CRM, e-commerce...)
- Rebuild few major existing modules
- Build more flexible pricing engine
- Revisit tenant changes deployment – similar to CI/CD only at the application level
What you get from us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Sap's Diversity Commitment
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.