We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Contribute to the definition, implementation, and management of the continuous integration/deployment process, development standards, and development methodology to ensure optimal delivery performance and quality;
- Ensure that assigned application development deliverables achieve the agreed coding standards, application architectural design, and quality levels;
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of the applications development standards, tools, approach and methodology.
- At least 1 year of proven experience in .NET Development and ReactJS;
- Good knowledge of OOP principles, good class design and good coding practices;
- Knowledge of, or experience with Microsoft Web technologies preferably (ASP.NET MVC or Web API);
- Knowledge of, or experience with Unit Testing / Integration testing;
- Experience with SQL and an ORM framework of choice;
- Effective communication in English (speaking and writing) is a must;
- Proactive, communicative attitude and ability to work independently;
- Willing to learn and work closely with the team.
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.