As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
We are creating a new IT Support team from scratch and we are looking for a 1st Level Support Agent.
This role is responsible to perform the basic steps of detecting, analyzing and documenting technical incidents and inquiries on the phone, by slack and email. The support agent is first contact for people with an inquiry/incident and will perform communicative and technical measures to either resolve the problem of the customer or do necessary triage to get the incident/inquiry to the next support group. This includes communication and clarification with the customer and documentation of the incident/inquiry in the ticket and handling of those within standardized guidelines.
- Detect incident/inquiry, confirm and open “call” in ticketing system
- Complete information and classify kind and priority of inquiries/incidents in ticketing System
- Detect incomplete components and complete it by customer (or other necessary 3rd party) contact
- Assess received incidents/inquiries into 1st Level self resolvable (by agent) and other support group resolvable Tickets
- Perform steps of Service Desk internal or other support group assignment
- Analyse and Resolve Incidents/Inquiries on 1st Level niveau
- Assess found solution, applies/confirms with customer and documents and closes ticket
- Document work arounds, solutions etc. into Knowledge Base (Confluence, ServiceNow)
- Likes to speak to customer on the phone and in written communication
- Able to understand and speak German and English fluently, French will be considered as a plus
- Friendly and customer oriented
- Service Desk experience, ideally ITIL based
- Interest and respect for processes and standardized work procedures
- Affinity for modern collaboration ways and tools (Video Conference, Slack, E-Mail etc.)
- Problem solving and analytical work style
- Exact way of transferring information into written documentation (tickets knowledge tools)
- Being a part of establishing a Swiss based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Great equipment
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Personal further education, as well as regular international travels
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance
Are you ready to establish a Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services - in Belgrade with us?
Join TX Services and help us build our organization from scratch!