You believe that even the most beautiful static 3D asset is not living up to its full game development potential. That is why you know how to make every 3D asset revive and immerse yourself into the power of 3D animation. Wanna make big AA/AAA titles go alive and and embark on a journey with us?
Here’s the chance to make a difference!
What will you be doing as a Mad Head?
- Create aesthetically and mechanically high - quality, as well as technically correct animations according to the instructions from the Game designer and Lead animator
- Direct and animate in-game characters, movements and environment for further use within the Sequencer, for In-Game Cutscenes
- Animate look as good in the animation software as in the game itself
- Be responsible for the quality and content of the animations and the functionality of the gameplay systems
- Rig and import animations to the game projects in Unreal engine
- Actively participate in animation system design and issue resolution
What do we expect from our ideal candidate?
- Minimum 3 years experience in video game animation, or other relevant field
- Independently choose the technique in which to create the animation, as long as it meets the criteria set for the final animation
- Total mastery of Maya - character, prop and environment animation and manipulation
- Working familiarity with HIK mocap workflow in Maya.
- Experience with technical aspects of rigging and skinning characters for animation and automatic rigging frameworks like mGear.
- Strong understanding of body mechanics and realistic animation
- Understanding of game design and game development production process
- Wealth of experience in 3D animation and a portfolio to match
- Attention to detail, adaptability, suppleness, flexibility and an open mind
It would be a plus if you have:
- Proficiency in realistic as well as stylized motion animation
- In-depth understanding of anatomy and physiology of movements
- Willingness to work inside of a multidisciplinary team
- Strong knowledge of MotionBuilder
- A deep knowledge of the engine and animation tools, and bring new solutions to complex problems
In return, here is what we can give:
- A dynamic and extremely upbeat workplace like you have never seen before
- Flexible working hours: sleep in or run errands before work - we trust you with your time
- Chance to work with senior professionals and teams from the field
- Premium private medical insurance for you and your family members as well as other wellbeing benefits such as yoga classes because we care about our physical and mental health
- Ongoing education and training: Self-improvement is a priority so conferences, classes, workshops, courses (external and internal) are all part of the package!
- Community events: we are heavily involved in developing startup, tech and gaming ecosystems - and will include you into it!
Help us get to know you! Send us not only your CV, but also your portfolio where we can see your work. Best way is to send it in one PDF doc.
Deadline for applications: 04.10.2021.