Are you an experienced 3D Artist seeking for a team of big thinkers to create the highest quality models possible? Wanna go with us through AAA game adventure trip?
Here's your chance to nail it!
What will you be doing as a Mad Head?
- Create 3D models according to concept, gameplay requirements and technical prerequisites
- Optimise and modify existing 3D assets
- Prepare 3D assets for animation and game import
- Work using high-poly to low-poly workflow, optimization and unwrapping models
- Collaborate with 3D art team and recommend improvements for the pipeline and assets
- Collaborate and share feedback with other gamedev departments
What do we expect from our ideal candidate?
- 2+ years of experience as a 3D artist within the gaming or similar industry
- Mastery of standard art packages such as Maya, Zbrush, 3DS Max, Blender and other
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills
- Understanding of project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas
- Willingness to remain up-to-date on the latest creative software and hardware
It would be a plus if you have:
- Mentoring/coaching skills to train other 3D artists
- Considerable understanding of video games and broad video game culture
- Previous experience in working on AA/AAA games
- Knowledge of game engines (Unreal Engine or Unity)
In return, here is what we can give:
- A dynamic and extremely upbeat workplace like you have never seen before
- Flexible working hours: sleep in or run errands before work - we trust you with your time
- Chance to work with senior professionals and teams from the field
- Premium private medical insurance for you and your family members as well as other wellbeing benefits such as yoga classes because we care about our physical and mental health
- Ongoing education and training: Self-improvement is a priority so conferences, classes, workshops, courses (external and internal) are all part of the package!
- Community events: we are heavily involved in developing startup, tech and gaming ecosystems - and will include you into it!
Help us get to know you! Send us not only your CV, but also your portfolio where we can see your work. Best way is to send it in PDF doc attachment.
Deadline for applications: 08.08.2021.