We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
You have a thirst for knowledge and are fascinated by digital possibilities? We are currently looking for an ambitious 3D Artist who will bring new impulses and help build our growing 3D team to enthrall our clients such as BionTech, Hansgrohe, Siemens, Bosch, Mercedes, Breitling with unique digital experiences.
- Create realistic 3D models and textures including architecture, organic objects and props in accordance with the artistic direction, production deadlines and technical specifications.
- Sculpt/model UV & texture and integrate both high & low polygon meshes in a PBR pipeline.
- Verify the quality of objects in the game, and make improvements where necessary to fit technical constraints and artistic direction
- Mentor and train other 3D artists
- Strong portfolio showing 3D art skills and demonstrating a high level of artistic creativity.
- More than 3 years industry experience
- Expert knowledge of 3D modeling and animation software like Cinema 4D / Blender / 3DS Max / Maya
- Excellent knowledge of texturing (UVW mapping, shaders, PBR, normal, displacement etc.)
- Knowledge of Substance Painter techniques
- Strong high & low resolution modeling and texturing skills and retopology.
It is a plus
- Expert knowledge of Unity & Unreal – or the will to learn (training will be supported by us)
- Videos editing and composition knowledge (After effects and Premiere)
- Rigging and animation skills
- Basic programing skills (Coding / Blueprints).
- Familiarity with game development cycle.
Interested? Please send us your CV and portfolio as an application. Applications without portfolio will not be considered.
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.