At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We’re the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we’re more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it’s our talented people who lead us on this journey.
As part of the SAP center of excellence, the position holder supports the corresponding Manager in all activities of the department and ensures active participation in the daily business of his/her responsibilities.
- Developing and maintaining all the global and local SAP applications in various landscapes, including ABAP programming,
- Report building and Workflow developments
- Developing and maintaining interfaces between SAP systems and other Applications as well with as external partners and applications
- ABAP Object Oriented Programming
- Forms - SAPScript, SmartForms and Adobe Forms
- ABAP Proxy and BAPI/RFC
- SAP Enhancements (User-Exits, Customer-Exits & BADI)
- Zebra Label Designing
- SAP FIORI and UI5
- SAP S/4 HANA
- Workflows Configuration and Development
- Backend OData service development
- RF Screen programming
- Defining technical specifications and creating software documentations according to Magna Global IT standards
- Familiar with SD, MM, EWM, FI, PP & PS Business process
- Responsible for the daily management of change requests involving systems development
- Efficient communication with Functional and other development resources
- Supporting and resolving issues in support AMS areas
- Contributing to projects
- Ensuring global support
- Control of change requests and development of technical solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience in SAP ABAP Development.
- Experience of ABAP Development, S/4 HANA, Workflows, ABAP OOP, FIORI and UI5.
- Knowledge of Web Dynpro and FPM is an advantage.
- Analytical and flexible approach in projects and support areas.
- Independent and methodical working style.
- Practice-oriented way of working, technical enthusiasm and goal orientation.
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
We offer attractive benefits (e.g., employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.
Awareness. Unity. Empowerment.
At Magna, we believe that a diverse workforce is critical to our success. That’s why we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire on the basis of experience and qualifications, and in consideration of job requirements, regardless of, in particular, color, ancestry, religion, gender, origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. Magna takes the privacy of your personal information seriously. We discourage you from sending applications via email to comply with GDPR requirements and your local Data Privacy Law.
Magna je globalni lider u automobilskom inženjeringu i dizajnu. Bave se proizvodnjom i razvojem komponenata koje se koriste u automobilskoj industriji i dizajniraju automobile za najpoznatije svetske proizvođače, stalno pomerajući granice inovacija i stila.