EXUS AI Labs is looking for a high caliber Artificial Intelligence (AI) Architect to work fully remotely as a contractor (long term collaboration) . You will be mainly responsible for:
- Designing and implementing AI solutions for EXUS commercial product (EXUS Financial Suite – EFS)
- Designing AI technical solutions in the context of new proposal preparation under several research funding opportunities (e.g., Horizon Europe) · Monitoring deployed AI solutions for performance and drift · Interfacing with EXUS commercial product team to ensure alignment of product’s AI –related requirements with aforementioned EXUS’ technical designs.
- Designing AI technical solutions in the context of running (funded) projects, providing guidance to the engineering team that implements the design, while closely monitoring and performing quality control of the outcome (adherence to specs).
- BSc and MSc in in Computing, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Scientific or Engineering disciplines from an accredited educational institution
- PhD in Computing, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research Scientific or Engineering disciplines from an accredited educational institution (will be considered as a plus)
Required Experience/Technical Qualifications
- 4+ years current practical experience developing production-quality applications in Python
- 3-5 years of experience with enterprise grade CI/CD pipeline deployment
- 2-3 years of experience with large-scale production machine learning orchestration between multiple solutions
- Solid background in statistics, probability theory, data modeling, machine learning algorithms, optimization techniques, software development techniques and programming languages used to implement AI solutions
- Able to interpret complex business requirements, translating them into analytical problems and deliver high value insights and information
- Experience designing and implementing Apache Open Source (Kafka, Storm, Spark) Frameworks to process end to end data management life cycle for NLP, Supervises/Unsupervised ML Algorithms, High-dimensional Data Mining, and Text Mining algorithms
- Experience with modern software development practices and tools
- Experience in solution design for infrastructure software, Software as-a-Service (SaaS) or software development platforms (Azure, docker etc..), AI/ML projects
- Experience in neural networks/deep-learning techniques
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Data Analytics, ML Libraries (scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.) and ML Frameworks (Airflow, MLFlow, Kubeflow, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively with a broad group of individuals of variable disciplines (SW engineers, Data scientists, Project Managers)
- Exceptional written communication and presentation skills including the ability to engage different stakeholders in developing and implementing designs
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to learn new frameworks and environments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, as well as to be an outstanding team player
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Proven capability of working with both technical and business stakeholders
- Competitive and attractive salary
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment
- Remote working
- Constant opportunities to learn New Technologies
At EXUS we help our people to achieve excellent results by creating a work environment that encourages individual and team growth. We offer continuous personal development with the utilization of new technologies, training and technical research.
EXUS is an international enterprise software company specializing in credit lifecycle management. EXUS was founded with the vision to transform the complex software industry making it simple, accessible & exciting. Our products have been designed through a deep understanding of our customers’ needs & in line with our purpose to simplify complexity & enable intelligent action.
Through our corporate headquarters in London, our development centre in Athens & our partners we are supporting financial organizations & telecom operators around the world to improve their credit risk management efficiency, increase confidence in their strategic decision making & achieve success in demanding & competitive markets.
To achieve this, our Financial Suite (EFS) combines superior functionality & integrated knowhow. EXUS Financial Suite is a comprehensive suite of software applications, that manages credit risk along the whole lifecycle of accounts, from the moment of disbursement until write-off or debt sale. Credit risk professionals in 25 countries worldwide trust EFS daily to improve collections performance.
EXUS has continuously improved & enhanced EFS. Today, EFS consists of five applications:
· EXUS Collections
· EXUS Collections Analytics
· EXUS Collections Self Service
· EXUS Legal Recoveries
· EXUS Early Warning System
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...