Esokia is an offshore web agency created by French marketing and IT experts, based in Mauritius Island since 2008, with branches all over the world including Belgrade. We accompany our clients on all phases of site development, design, creation, development of traffic and revenue generation.
We guarantee quality work and timely deliveries at very competitive rates, and we provide a full range of digital services to maximize visibility and online results for our customers. We develop our skills to the most efficient technologies. We are specialized in internet websites and mobile programming, open source programming, web development and online marketing. Esokia is at the forefront of digital innovation and regularly trains its staff in new technologies.
At Esokia we are driven by experience, passion, and innovation and we are always looking for talented people to join our community.
We are looking for ambitious and dynamic candidates passionate about web to join our team based in Belgrade, Serbia on position:
The ideal candidate will have more than 2 years of .NET C# development experience. He or she is capable to interact with teammates in a fast-paced and challenging environment. We need someone who will helpus to develop our brand and products in Universal Windows Platform world.
- Participate and contribute to all phases of the product development lifecycle, including requirements definition, specifications, development, test, product release, and sustaining engineering.
- Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle.
- Work with the Tech team and other cross-functional teams to ensure that projects are delivered according to the requirements and with the highest quality.
- Willing to learn and improve.
- 3+ years of working experience with Visual Studio .NET framework: C#, ASP.NET Web forms and MVC
- Experience with XSLT, HTML, CSS, Multi Browser support, XML and Web services
- Strong knowledge about object oriented programming languages
- Experience with SQL language
- Level of English skills is not below pre-intermediate
- Strong drives to achieve the best results against internal or external standards of excellence
- Strong analytical skill and ability to solve complex problems
- Ability and willingness to work as a part of team and to build strong working relationships
- Openness to continuous acquisition of new skills and competencies, as well as to improve existing
Advantage will be given to candidate’s who possess:
- Experience with MS Share Point
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redist
- Competitive salary package
- Working in friendly and fun working environment
- Personal development through personal development plans, training, education and certifications
- Opportunity to grow within the company and expand your knowledge and skills
- Be a part of fast growing, ambitious company and work with globally recognized brands
Share your passion for digital! We want to work with more creators, innovators and builders. Don't you?
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2022.