As a part of Devoteam Group, which is a multiple award-winning EMEA partner with Microsoft, Google and AWS , Devoteam Serbia offers a great opportunity to empower your career path. Next to these partnerships we are also a local partner with leading tech innovators such as Red Hat.
Devoteam is an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and has been offering expertise in AWS technologies for more than ten years. Devoteam A Cloud team has more than 600 certified AWS experts worldwide and empowers customers with scalable infrastructure, new ways of thinking and operating enabled by the AWS ecosystem with the aim to reinvent their business and evolve into an enterprise platform.
The use of AWS technologies and services is a top priority for us. We rely on further training and continuous development of our consultants in our internal academy or by participating in interesting and challenging projects.
We will give you the chance to demonstrate and extend your skills and knowledge on a wide range of the most innovative tools, technologies and methodologies.
Creative tech for Better Change
AWS Cloud Engineer
What will you do?
- Designing and deploying cloud infrastructure
- Implementing, configuring and integrating a variety of cloud services
- Implementing delivery orchestration and automated infrastructure provisioning
- Optimising infrastructure performance and costs
- Providing best practices on IT security
- Troubleshooting issues and resolving technical challenges
- Completed basic or master studies in computer science or similar
- Three or more years practical experience in designing, deploying and maintaining cloud solutions
- Hold relevant AWS certificates
- Practical experience with Terraform for AWS or another cloud provider
- Practical experience with infrastructure migration to the public cloud
- Practical experience in scripting and OS and network configuration
- Practical experience with technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD pipelines, IAM, Versioning Control, Encryption
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong sense of service and quality
- Fluent in English verbal and written
- Highly motivated and eager to get involved in challenging projects and ready to take responsibility
If you have most of this we will be happy to propose you a permanent contract and to see you grow with us.
- Excellent written and spoken English (minimum B1 level)
- Good interpersonal, communication and client oriented skills
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to quickly adopt and learn new technologies
- Communicate with clients to manage deployments across multiple environments and ensure availability of the software
- Ability to work both as a part of a team and individually
- An exciting job where innovation in technology is not a buzzword but a reality
- Competitive salary package
- Annual bonus scheme and increasing of salary
- Private health insurance
- Extensible vacation plan
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible options for remote work
- Work one month per year from anywhere
- Opportunity to achieve ‘personal development plan’ with professional training and certification
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable and fast growing environment
- Opportunity to get international experience
- The ability to work with the world’s leading companies in technology and innovation
Our recruitment process:
We aim to provide you with a swift and pleasant experience in a casual and friendly atmosphere. After the initial conversation with a member of the recruitment team you will have two interviews (usually done via online video calls, but we will be happy to meet you in person if you are located in Novi Sad) where you will have a chance to meet your future colleagues from both the technical and business teams.
The time for better change is now.