We are a US-based company, headquartered in San Francisco with a development center in Belgrade. With more than 300 health tech solutions delivered over the past 15+ years our deep expertise in software development and Digital Health allows us to provide one of the best ROIs in the industry.
We are looking for a capable AWS DevOps Engineer with strong skills and proven experience who is ready to join our team of IT professionals.
If you join our company, you will start by joining the team of React and .NET developers, UX designers, and system architects working on a Patient Portal for our client, which is the first company that has an officially approved AI diagnostic system that makes a diagnosis without physician input.
Become a part of a formidable team with vast experience in software development, and develop your career working in an inspiring environment focused on education, personal growth, and client success.
Education and experience
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Minimum 1+ years of experience with AWS DevOps Technical Skills
- AWS administration - AWS Certifications preferred
- Hands-on experience in AWS provisioning and orchestration (using Cloud Formation or similar cloud infrastructure management solution
- Terraform, Pulumi, etc.)
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Knowledge of IP networking DNS, load balancing, and firewalls
- Effective communication with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Excellent compensation package
- Positive company culture
- Continuous training and education program
- Interesting projects with a high focus on quality
- Advancement opportunities based on performance, not age ;)