Place of work
Trade licence / freelancer
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing automated tools for collecting and transferring data from multiple source systems to AWS cloud platform. Our primary clients are international companies including Banking, Telecommunications, Consumer Financing, Automotive and others.
- You will be working on design and development of large-scale data processing and analysis projects and consulting the customers of Adastra.
- The job will offer you opportunities to participate in wide variety of international projects.
- We are looking for people who share with us the passion that working with data and people is fun and a “mission”, not a “job”.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
- Mathematical insight, Data Analysis, Data Business Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, Big Data, Hadoop, Spark, Impala, Kafka
- English - Advanced (C1)
- UNIX/Linux - advanced
- SQL - advanced
- Python - advanced
- Personality requirements and skills
- Spark / pySpark / Python
- S3 – Cloud Storage (HDFS and EMRFS)
- EC2 – Compute Service in the Cloud
- Linux and basic administration
- Bash scripts development
- Batch data processing
- At least one of relational DBs: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL..
- AWS knowledge and AWS certification
- Data modeling
- Data Streaming and Kafka
- Glue – Fully-managed ETL Service
- Redshift & Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Kinesis – End-to-end Service for Collection, Processing and Analytics of Streaming Data
- Athena – Interactive SQL Service for S3
- Databricks (Basic understanding)
Employee perks, benefits
- You will have an immense opportunity and our support to grow professionally, working on leading data analytics projects and technologies
- You will work in an environment which will stand behind you, support you in your growth, and which will value your work through competitive salary and a bonus structure
- Access to the latest technology and know-how
- Personalized professional development plans
- Young, dynamic and professional team
- Potential to work on international projects
- Unmatched opportunities for professional growth
- Adastra Academy - wide range of leading-edge trainings & certifications, workshops, language courses
- Performance bonus
- Presale bonus
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Phone budget – for private calls too
- Adastra challenge - win for example a trip to Barcelona or Amsterdam
Sport & Health
- Two sickness days without a doctor’s slip
- Adastra Skiing – four days in Austria or Italy
- Adastra Health Days – various workshops about health, nature & the environment
- Adastra RUN – support of running activities
- Adastra Teambuilding activities
- Multisport card, which grants access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
- Electric scooters – do you need to move from the office to your project site across Bratislava? Take advantage of our Adastra electric scooters. You can avoid traffic jams and it’s friendly to the environment too.
- Adastra family weekend – a weekend spent in the Slovak mountains hiking and a full-weekend program for children (creative workshops, carnival, etc.)
- Birthday present
- Wedding bonus
- New baby bonus – one day off and a financial bonus
Information about the selection process
We look forward to working with you, and you becoming an Adastran!
In case of interest, do not hesitate to send us your Curriculum Vitae. We will contact only candidates who match the profile we are looking for. Thank you for your understanding.